Welcome to Twific Reviews! Home to all things Twific and more!

Between the lines by: Lucyferina

Tuesday, February 7, 2012.


Pairing: Jake/ Bella
Rating: T (mild language, sexual content)
Status: One Shot
Warnings: (only for M or Nc-17 Rated stories. examples are Lemons, Violence, Language that sort of thing)
Link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7762527/1/Between_the_lines

Every once in a while, you come across a One Shot that holds just as much meaning, feeling and emotion as a full multi chapter story. This is one of those times.


Author's Summary: Bella has almost kissed Jacob and his last words to her made her re-think her choice to abandon him.


Edward was going to kill himself now and I was foolishly again running to catch a dream. I thought I was his completely, but right now my heart was aching for the warmth of Jacob. The expression in his eyes when I told him that I was going to save Edward was now embedded in my mind. A shiver ran down my back, I was feeling so cold. Would I ever feel warm again? Would Jacob ever forgive my betrayal? I felt a tear run down my face and I realized that I was crying. Not for Edward, not for me, but for Jacob.

Bella begins to think over her choices as she races to save Edward. Is the impossible dream of perfection really the reality you want? Lucyferina gives an alternative to an eternity of perfection.

"Please Jake, I know I hurt you and I'll probably do it again and again. This is me and for as much as I got some good qualities I'm also flawed. I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I really hope that you'll find in your heart the strength to give me another chance… to love you the way you should be loved."

Between the lines is worth a read, as well as any work by the talented Lucyferina.


Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twific Reviews © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |