Welcome to Twific Reviews! Home to all things Twific and more!

On Bended Knee by Understanding The Cycle 3

Thursday, December 8, 2011.
Pairing: Sam/OC
Rating: K+
Status: Complete
Warnings: None

Summary: Sam breaks Vanessa's heart after imprinting with Emily.

This is a quick one shot that was write based on the song On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men. 

The story unfolds after Sam imprints on Emily at the grocery store. He tries to fight it, staying with Vanessa only to hurt both her and himself in the process. Sam tries several times to get her to stay, but her mind is set on getting as far away from him as she can. Which she exceeds in doing.

I guess what drew my attention to this story was that it's based on a song by Boyz II Men who I used to love back in the day (yes, I'm dating myself). I was curious to see if the story could come close to living up to the beauty of the song and I'm happy that it does the song justice. 



Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twific Reviews © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |