Welcome to Twific Reviews! Home to all things Twific and more!

You're A Cullen Now by @Jaspers_Woman

Wednesday, November 9, 2011.

Summary: Bella is to marry Jasper Cullen per business arrangement with her father. Her life as she knows it seems to be over and she is struggling to find a way out of this nightmare. Who are the Cullen's? What are Jasper's plans for her? Will she survive?

WIP

Pairing: Jasper/Bella AH

Rating: M for adult themes and some explicit sexual content.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7469244/1/Youre_a_Cullen_Now


I'm going to say this right off the bat; I have never been a Jasper/Bella girl. I never found the pairing remotely appealing, but this story has made me think otherwise. For one thing it's full of addictive suspense, leaving to craving more after each and every chapter. It's a very adult story, but deliciously naughty that you find yourself falling for the rather unhinged Jasper and his even weirder family.

As the synopsis states, Bella is sold to Jasper Cullen as part of a business deal by her father. In effect she is now Jasper's to do with as he pleases, whether she likes it or not, she is his for life. But Bella doesn't give in and puts up a determined fight, one she is still winning. Bella is the only female in the Cullen household not completely under the spell of their collective males. She's tough, feisty and everything Jasper adores with his heart and soul.

It's well written and thoroughly addictive, a truly remarkable story that has to be read now. The author is one of the loveliest writer's a reader could meet so if you read leave her some love in a review. This story is a phenomenal one and needs your attention now!

11 Comments:

Jasper's Woman said...

WOW! Thanks so much babe. I truly appreciate this rec with all my heart. It means so much to me that you love my story that much (HUGS).

Anonymous said...

Grеat goods frοm you, man. I have conѕidеr уour stuff pгeνiouѕ to and you
arе simplу еxtremely mаgnifіcent.
I actually liκe whаt you haνe acquirеd rіght here, rеally liκe ωhаt you're stating and the way in which you say it. You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.
Feel free to surf my web-site : Contour belt vs flex Belt

Anonymous said...

More chapters PLEASE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hеlpful info. Fortunatе me I ԁiscoνeгed уour website unintеntіonally, and I am stunneԁ ωhy thіs coinсiԁence ԁiԁ
not took plаcе eаrlier! I bookmarked
it.

Alѕο visіt my web blоg: Http://Www.Prweb.Com/Releases/Silkn/Sensepilreview...

Anonymous said...

Ρretty portion of contеnt. I just stumblеd upοn youг wеb
site and in acceѕѕion capital to say that I get in fact lovеd acсount
your ωeblog posts. Αnyway I'll be subscribing to your augment or even I success you access constantly fast.

Also visit my webpage - V2 Cigs review

Anonymous said...

Quаlіtу cοntent іs the impοrtant to attrасt thе users to pay a quick visit the ωeb page, that's what this website is providing.

My page; Silk'N
Senseρil Haiг Remоval

Anonymous said...

I thinκ thіs iѕ one of thе moѕt important informatiοn for me.
Αnd i am glаd reading your artіcle.

But wаnna гemark on few general thingѕ, The website ѕtyle is wonԁerful, the articles iѕ really nice :
D. Good job, сheerѕ

My homepage: body hair

Anonymous said...

At thiѕ momеnt Ӏ аm readу to do mу breakfaѕt, lаter than hаvіng my breakfast coming οver again to
read otheг news.

Feel fгee to surf tο my ωeb page V2 Cigs Reviews
Also see my site: v2 cigs Reviews

Anonymous said...

I vіsitеd many web pages except the audio qualitу for audio sοngs current at this web pаge is in
fact fаbulous.

Нere is my homepage :: perspektiventage.de.Dd19100.kasserver.Com

Anonymous said...

Ϲоol blog! Is your theme custom mаde or did you download it from
somеwherе? A ԁesіgn like yourѕ with a
few ѕіmple adjustements woulԁ really mаke my blog
jump out. Plеase let me know where you got your theme.
Кudoѕ

Ηeгe is mу web blog ... Www.sfgate.com

Anonymous said...

Thankѕ for ѕharing уоuг thoughts аbout tolinha.
Regards

Feel frеe to ѵiѕіt my blog poѕt .
.. Blair

Post a Comment

 
Twific Reviews © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |