Welcome to Twific Reviews! Home to all things Twific and more!

A Night To Remember by HeartOfDarkess (@morefunthan)

Monday, August 1, 2011.

**picture prompt**


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6495224/1/A_Night_To_Remember

Pairing: Edward and Bella

Summary: The geeky Edward and his brothers, Emmett and Jasper, all decide to go camping for Jasper's birthday. What happens when they get more than they bargained for? Honourable Award in 100 Pics OS comp. ExB M for lemony goodness!

Rating: M/NC-17
Status: Oneshot

For this week’s review I decided to read a one-shot with a camping theme. I just came home from probably the worst camping trip I’ve ever been on and I needed a good camping story to cheer me up. This idea led me to A Night To Remember by HeartOfDarkess. This story really is amazing. Not only does it have the camping theme I was in search of but it also has such a sweet and nerdy Edward, which I absolutely adore. This Edward reminded me of my own husband, who yes is a computer nerd just like this Edward.

The story starts out with Edward preparing for a camping trip with his brothers, Emmett and Jasper. They have this big plan to go camping for the weekend for Jasper’s birthday. As all brothers are these three love to tease each other and make fun of each other. I found this very entertaining and laughed quite a bit at all their antics back and forth.

"Didn't get the chance to jack off to pictures of Bella last night, eh?" he asked, sensing that I was in a foul mood.

"Yeh, I did, and I used the socks I was gonna give you for your birthday present," I scowled, angry he'd have the guts to mention the girl I had admired from afar since high school. There was nothing like a long distance love affair, especially when it was one sided.


Yep, that’s right, Edward has a thing for Bella who happens to be pretty much unobtainable for Edward no matter how hard or how long he’s tried. They’ve known each other since high school and he has always wanted her but she didn’t see him that way. Edward fell into the “friend” category for Bella. After years of being separated he finds Bella on facebook and once again he is thrown back into that friend role for Bella. His affections towards her pretty much limit him from ever looking or thinking about another girl. Unfortunately for Edward, Bella doesn’t feel the same way about him… or does she?
During this camping trip Emmett has a special surprise for Jasper’s birthday which happens to be Alice, his new girlfriend. Alice brings along Rose and Bella on this camping trip and after a practical joke involving a “bear” Edward comes face to face with Bella once again.

I took a small step towards Bella, my eyes grazing over her curvaceous form. "You haven't changed a bit," I said in a low tone, admiring how the t-shirt hugged her body, its short length showing a sliver of skin between the waist of her jeans and the hem of her shirt.

"Well you certainly have!" she said in surprise, staring at me up and down. "I nearly didn't recognize you!"


Of course Edward’s brothers are not about to sit by and not do something to get these two alone, so at every chance they get they send them out alone to make dinner or to get something out of the other tent, which is where all the fun happens. I don’t want to give away the whole story because you really need to read this to get the full effect of what HeartOfDarkess refers to as “tent sexing”. You won’t be disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it definitely cured my disastrous camping experience.


Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twific Reviews © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |